Saturday, March 12, 2011

My first blood donation ever!

The first time in my life. I went to blood donation in the campus. Actually there are many blood donation campaign in my Uni but I didn't go any for it mainly because I did not have the courage for it.

Thanks for Yoke Mei for accompany with me to the Youth Health Event. We wanted to go for health screening and bone screening. But after checking for the blood glucose, blood pressure and BMI, we found out there was blood donation too. Thank goodness I was in normal conditions for all those screening I mentioned above. We were so scared but eventually we went through our fear together.

But something went wrong partly because I did not follow the nurse instructions well. It turned out my hand to be 黑青  . There was blood clotting around my hand during the donation period and now it is still painful. This thing won't not happen to everyone who donates blood, just something went wrong for my case causing my hand to be painful and  黑青.



Finally I get to know which blood type I am. My first experience was scary and painful too. I am a bit reluctant for second blood donation. But when there is the first, second, third and so on must certainly  drop by.

So, have you move out the first step?

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.