Saturday, April 14, 2012

Red bean ice

Recommended chilling place--Swee Kang Ice Kacang at Jalan Haji Taha!
I don't know how to describe the exact location well but it is somewhere nearby the old Sedaya College (before relocation).

The crowds were unexpected--huge, especially during hot afternoon, weekends and holidays. You just have to wait for others for empty seats.


White Lady..personally I don't fancy the syrup taste

Swee Kang Ais Kacang, heavenly good. I love red bean!!!

There are actually two branches of Swee Kang, situated near to each other, one in a shoplot and another one is in an old house. I tried both and I prefer the shoplot one, just because the service, environment and ambiance are a lot nicer. Both prices and taste are pretty similar, just a matter of different person (close family, I suppose) managing the business.

AllI could say it is really best ais kacang stall in the town. Previously I prefer those ais kacang near  my primary school, Chung Hua No.3, but now I found a better place! Special in Swee Kang is highly recommended too because the taste is absolutely fantastic! 


Long ago I visited ais kacang at 新公园 (reservoir park). Rumours said  that the ais kacang there are good too. It was less sweet indeed but in fact I think it is not that nice. 

What's so different of the place is the design of the stalls itself. Without fan and air con, the ventilation of the place entirely depends on the natural wind.



No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.