Saturday, January 12, 2013

Munch Cafe


Long time since my last post! Had been very lazy to online at night after work. My current job is making me physically exhausting~

I like Bubur Caca, and I found my favourite one at Munch Cafe, Jln Song Thian Cheok there.


They used brown sugar as sweetening which make the dessert kind of different than normal one in the market.

Sort of muffin with ham and egg.


White chocolate checker cake
Not really special and nice though. Their other cakes were rather delicious and delicate during my previous visit.

Chinese New Year is just around the corner. The festive music played in radio has brought in a deep sense of CNY feel and ambience~

1 comment:

  1. EEEE! this one so near my office. i love their smoked salmon bagel with cream cheese. Muahaha.. *oh nom nom*

    ReplyDelete

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.