Monday, July 21, 2014

Overnight oatmeal


Ovenight Oatmeal
having some fun by trying out the eat clean overnight oatmeal. Doesn't really clean after all cause I added in 1 tablespoon of vanilla ice-cream and full cream milk! Yet I like the taste and it did fill my stomach well from 6.45am to 12.45pm. 6 hours in total =)

Ingredients:
# oats
# natural yogurt
# full cream milk
# breakfast cereals
# vanilla ice-cream

Directions:
1. Mix well oats, yogurt, milk and vanilla ice-cream until well combined.
2. Cover it and store overnight in chiller.
3. Add in more milk the next day and top with breakfast cereals upon serving.
4. I even try it with Horlicks powder but isn't as good as I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.