Sunday, October 4, 2015

September, a month of JOY

September, a month of joy for wedding and register of marriage (ROM)! There were at least ten (confirm more than 10) of my friends in Facebook that tied their knot with their better half in the past month. I managed to send congratulation messages to all of them through Facebook (hope I didn't missed up any of them) 




I was invited to witness one of my primary classmate, Carol's wedding ceremony. It was my first time attending church wedding (ashamed to admit, yes it my very first time attending church wedding).

A simple yet nice invitation card in softcopy with picture of bride and groom at the back =)


The morning session photograph with the newly wed couple after the church ceremony


with Lynn & Sarah

We were friends for more than 10 years? (ignore my fatty leg!)
To be frank, time flies and I had to admit I wasn't really close to most of my primary classmates. We were happened to attend some gatherings, and it ended up we would invite the same bunch of friends when there were more meet ups and yum cha session. Nevertheless, it was an honor to be invited to witness their special moments of their life although we might not as close as before.

Night party session photography at Cafe Cafe @The Original Car Wash

And another primary classmate of mine, Jessica is tying the knot on this coming December =)

A very well written article written by one of my upper secondary schoolmate friend for her best friend that had her wedding reception last month. It was a touching article with full of blessings for her friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.