Friday, November 20, 2015

KCH Clean Food

A very random decision to dine in KCH Clean Food@Rubber Road on Saturday night. I was late and both my dinner kakis were waiting for me. They sent me the menu while waiting for me to arrive.

Menu Part 1

Menu Part 2

Australian Premium Tenderloin Steak RM34.90
Lean cut of boneless beef tenderloin, served with green salad, steamed vegetables with mashed potatoes. The entrees comes with a creamy mushroom sauce at side~


Although the tenderloin portion was slightly small, we had a full tummy sharing 2 mains (I was late thus no picture of the other main) and 1 appetizer (salad) for three pax!

Chicken Salad RM16.90
Grilled Chicken Breast with organic salad, olive oil fat free mayonnaise 

chicken breasts in a bed of greens, tomatoes, onions with light sourish dressings


Help yourself with free flow of  chilled lemon water at the counter!


 The founder is actually a Muslim and lead a very active lifestyle. The restaurant features on fitness and healthy food concepts.



Self portrait photograph!


And another one by the restaurant founder (I guess so)!
Thanks KCH Clean Food for the lovely photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.