Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Big Nose's Recipe & Richmond Place

One of my best buddy is back to the town! Had a great chat with her last night. Part of the night long she had to bear with me with my unlimited complaints of my current work and my personal affairs. LOL. It's comfortable to have someone reliable to talk to.

Lamb Chop with black pepper sauce RM13
Though the lamb portion is small, I did feel full after having whole plate of it. The lamb is okay for me, without too strong lamb-y taste. 

Grilled fish RM12
Grilled Dory fish. Nothing much to shout at.

One random night my brother brought us to Richmond Place to have supper. I can't recall when was my last time there. 4-5 years ago? Richmond's Place caters mostly for family. It's one of the oldest and cheapest western eatery place in the town.

Fish & Chips
Long ago Richmond serves two pieces of fried fish instead of one. The taste of Dory fish seems to be similar everywhere.


Mix Grill 

I still think that Petanak Steak House serves one of the most delicious and cheapest mix grill in the town. The  lamb chop is nice and the portion is so generous!

Dose of the day:
幸福刚刚好就好, 多了就必然会出现新的痛苦.命运对每个人都是公平的, 它在这里给了你一点, 在别的地方就会给你一点.




No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.