Friday, May 11, 2012

Sunny days

These few days the Kuching weather is so freaking hot 

Chilling out at Bing's Coffee, The Hills

Ice Blended Chocolate & Ice Blended Mocha
(only RM5 each using purchased groupon)


Takeaway Special at Swee Kang, Haji Taha
no doubt, awesome drink all the time~
The business was so good there yet the impressive owner, Mr. Swee Kang was still pretty steady in preparing each desserts. 

Visited Swee Kang again...my favourite red bean ice (RM2)...I can't recall how many times I visited this place for the past few weeks lol. No doubt I just love the ABC there...

fried carrot cake RM4


rojak RM4...the addition of crunch you tiao is so yummy

abnormal fork...my friend insisted me to take photo of it. Kind of dangerous if it is not used with care

red bean and grass jelly ice at Hui Sing Hawker stall...you won't want to drink this after you try the one at Swee Kang

another drink at Hui Sing there...White Lady...it sucks!

the infamous Hap Chen Hian pork and chicken satay
50 cents per stick. I prefer the pork one more than the chicken. Not bad.

Ginger Pork Rice RM5.50 at Shan City Pan Mee
look at the generous portion of the pork...it's not the angle problem, in fact they really served it that way...

Dose of the day: 从跌到中爬起来的日子, 最快乐!



No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.