Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Easy Drink, Easy Go, Kuching Central

Easy Drink, Easy Go has opened a franchise outlet at Kuching Central not along ago. I always miss the Bubble Tea moment at Selangor, whereby Chatime, Ochado, Gongcha and many more bubble tea outlets are readily accessible at most shopping malls.

Grass Jelly Milk Tea RM5.50
Glad that I can choose the sugar level and ice options just like most bubble tea outlets in Peninsular. I chose 30% sugar and less ice.

To my amazement, all the the drinks was in huge size rather than regular one. The price was rather cheaper compare to those in Peninsular. However, my 30%  sweetness milk tea was kind of too sweet. Imagine I ordered 50%, 70% or 100% sugar level?  I love their generous portions of glass jelly and size of drinks (sharing is good). 

Do bear in mind not to drink those bubble and milk tea drinks so often as it brings no benefits to our body.

Dose of the day:
一等男人愿意娶让自己变得聪明, 能成为自己对手的女人为妻.
二等男人愿意找一个美艳有点个性的女人为妻.
三等男人愿意找一个美艳加听话的女人为妻.

男人女人, 你们属于哪一型呀?

2 comments:

  1. 30% still too sweet (kinda suspect the measurment or standard)???

    Dose of the day:
    一个男人愿意............. is the word 个 is a typo but 等 is the correct word ???

    Just out of my curiousity , is that means the guy that who willing to sacrifice for everything and bring happiness to the gal actually is not even stand a ground at the 3rd rank ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. for me 30% is really sweet...u go try and see how haha...ya is 一等..thanks...all the three ranks is just for references...see which girl the guy want to look for.

    ReplyDelete

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.