Saturday, May 5, 2012

Not a good Friday

A disappointing Friday at work.
Sometimes when I develop such disappointing mood, thank goodness there's friend who pop out and chat with me.

Although the topic may not related with my problem, I feel better after chatting with them. I try to think everything in a positive way all the time, this time I could not do so. I'm not the first who have such situation at work. There are 2 peoples (or more whom I may not know) really think like me. If there is a chance, I highly recommend anyone please do not come my place to work nor undergo their internship here. Horrible place isn't it? Indeed. You'll know if you come here.

Anticipating a better weekend!
13 weeks to end the nightmare.


Dose of the day: 机会错过了一次, 别让自己错过第二次....


1 comment:

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.