Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Life go on no matter what

Last week was a horrible week
slept for less than 4 hours for several days
for Food Fair UPM 2010 in food exhibition and banquet dinner


although my sacrifire wasn't generous enough and solely a small case as compare to others
at least I managed to find a liitle of my way
what I am looking through in my life
Chemistry test was a total disaster
Test 2 results was kind of disappointing
Somehow I think it wasn't worth to get those results as I personally did work hard for them
But always life was not as perfect as what we always think and want it to be

Academic results are not going to determined your bright future
But the personality and passion towards the career determines what your life would be
Although I have to admit I am not an excellent student that study repeatedly, continuously and consistently,
I am not the top ranking of my course
Because I think that knowledge and the attitude towards life and work matters most in my mind
I don't envy those who score well in the academic
However I admire those who have the right skills and attitude towards their life
I start to see those that I particularly ignore previously

Assignments and presentation take much of my time for these 2 weeks
I hope that the torturing exam months will pass as soon as possible
Be enthusiastic and passionate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.