Monday, October 18, 2010

Maci at Petaling Street & late lunch at Sushi Station

Bumped into a Maci stall at Petaling Street! Oh ya, my favourite Maci. So I decided to try it out~



Got variety of flavors, namely Original, Green Tea, Ribena, Lychee, Pineapple, Black sesame, Black Glutinous Rice and Mango.


A box selling at RM5


Ermmm, the aunty that sells the maci said that her maci won't stick on teeth and very delicious. But for me, I prefer the maci sold at Pasar Malam Seri Kembangan. I don't really like the Ribena and Lychee maci. Original tasted better. Since a box of RM5, I recommended of sharing with 2 or 3 friends, because I felt want to vomit even sharing with CK.

After wandered around Petaling Street, Times Square & Sungei Wang, went to Sushi Station for a late lunch. I can't recall how many times I had visited this place so far, since it is affordable and the choices are more suitable for locals like me~ hehe...


Tempura Rice with eggs. RM 10.80

My lunch Herbal Steamed chicken with Rice and Egg. RM 6.80.

The food there is just on average. Just the price appeals to me~

Went to Fahrenheit 88 and bought a sandals at The Viss.

Went to Pavillion just to try the famous Snowflakes, but we spent so much time finding the Snowflakes. At last we found it, but the queue was killing my passion to eat. Finally, we left Pavillion with disappointed mood, however, Snowflakes, I will sure try it one time in the future~

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.