Saturday, January 15, 2011

Jojo Little Kitchen, Seri Kembangan, Selangor


My order: Century Egg Dumpling Pan Mee RM 6.50


I choose Pan Mee with thinner cut. Nothing special huh? There are 3 huge dumplings in a bowl. I guess they put too much MSG in the soup. I drink lots of water after the meal. 



century egg wrapped inside the dumpling! I love it!

but I wish it could be less salty.



 Hot Chrysanthemum & Honey Dew RM 3

can't really taste honey dew. Most probably the white shredded is honey dew?


 Lor Pan Mee RM6.50

The braised pork in the soup is awesome too!


 Pork Ball Pan Mee RM 5.80

The cafe is crowded with office people during the lunch hour. The turnover is high during the peak hours. Service is well performed by their workers~foreigners too.


Jojo Little Kitchen
1-1, Jalan SP2/7, Taman Serdang Perdana 
Seri Kembangan, Selangor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.