Monday, January 3, 2011

mind mapping (2)

Recalling the previous years, the people around me has switched so dramatically

from being small boy/girl
-becoming a mother, get through the pain of delivering baby
-becoming a real own boss, not need to be supervised and scolded by boss
-becoming a tourist, flying all around the world, being through the place that I never even heard before
-becoming a steward, quitting the job and fuse into Malaysian Hospitality
-inheriting the family business and having flexible working time
-graduating, waiting for posting as a nurse
-graduating, being a future engineer
-quitting the job and becoming a full time housewife taking care of 2 children
-stepping into marriage
-working hard for life

and me, still as a student, 1 year more uni life and 6 months of internship.

The truth is, I will go back to my uni tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.