Monday, February 14, 2011

Pasta Zanmai, 1 Utama


 Pasta Zanmai, Bandar Utama

Fruit Tea RM16 for two



I liked the fruit tea. Refreshing. The tea was well combined with all kind of fruits. The fruit tea was definitely better than Xian Ding Wei Taiwanese Tea Room@The Spring Kuching.



we order mini rice pasta set..Ebiten Unagi, comes with a miso soup RM 23




 Unagi with  Rice, spotted the egg yolk? perfect match with unagi!



Tempura Pasta 



 the mini set is too much for 1 pax but just nice for 2 people sharing. Never eat too full for a meal! Leave our stomach with some space!


This was my second visit to Pasta Zanmai. It is not like I love this chain so much, just that I prefer to try something else, but since at that time most restaurants still had not yet open for business, Pasta Zanmai was my ultimate choice.

Perhaps Sakae Sushi or Sushi Zanmai next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.