Monday, February 14, 2011

T.G.I Fridays, The Curve


T.G.I Fridays, The Curve



Cedar Seared Salmon Pasta RM 27.90

Succulent pan-seared salmon fillet, coated with cedar smoke seasoning, served over al dente fettuccine ribbons tossed with zucchini and a blend of creamy Alfredo, bruschetta marinara and tangy lemon sauce.

I love Salmon to the MAX. Taste? so so lo...


Double-Stack Chicken Quesadillas RM 26.90

Chargrilled chicken, Colby and Jack cheeses and caramelized onions and peppers double stacked in flour tortillas. Served with herb rice, fresh pico de gallo, guacamole, sour cream and salsa.



 only 4 pieces of Quesadillas


thought it is nice, but just on average. If one person is going to finish the whole plate, I bet he or she will not able to do it. It's just too creamy, so one easily fed up with this dish. The herb rice is the worst herb rice. Dry and tasteless! I recommend 4 people to share. So 1 people could taste 1 piece of Quesadillas. fair and balance enough.



Sizzling Chicken and Cheese , forgot the price, around RM 27.90 


A sizzling skillet of onions and peppers together with garlic-marinated chicken breast over melted Colby and Jack cheeses. Served with cheddar cheese mashed potatoes.
A dish that nothing to shout of. 

Overall, the dining experiences is not really well done. Waitresses kept taking the wrong order to our table. The meal was too dried, chezzy, fatty and creamy, so my stomach could not feel well after having the meal. Obviously T.G.I is not particularly choice of restaurant for Asian like me~At least I tried. 4 persons sharing 3 main course is just sufficient.

Next visit: Perhaps Italliannes, Chillis?

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.