Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pitstop, Seri Kembangan 棋坊

Visited Pitstop before Chinese New Year


Since it happened months ago, I could not recall all the foods ordered...







My deep fried cereal breaded chicken..portion was okay for me...but still I prefer something else other than fried. To me, fried stuff tastes almost the same. I should order something else in the menu.

Tomato juice that came with my breaded cereal chicken.
Tomato is not suitable to be made as a beverage. I mean it!

Free MINT ice-cream for five of us!
Mint ice-cream is my favourite!



What's so unique in Pitstop that there is actually some board games available to play. It's recommended for youngsters for chit-chatting and playing around.



We played. We chat. We laughed. We shouted. We had a great time gathered together. 

Friendship can be easily maintained if both parties has the intention to do so.


Pit Stop Cafe Serdang
No 8, Jalan PSK 8,
Pusat Perdagangan Seri Kembangan,
43300, Seri Kembangan , Selangor
Contact : 012-3515911
Business Hour: 5PM – 3AM (Daily)

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.