Friday, April 15, 2011

Yan Shin's Birthday Celebration at Green Box Cheras Selatan


Happy Birthday to Yan Shin. I guess there would be little chance to meet again after you graduate.




A big Cheese Cake from La Boheme Jusco which four of us managed to finish the whole cake during the tea time.



 What's complement the most with cheese cake? Undoubtedly, a freshly brewed hot black coffee. 
Too bad, the caffeine made me sleepless during the night.


  
A failure of planning when I carried the cake with candles and bumped into Yan Shin as she walked out of the room to look for me as I out for washroom for too long.



But we enjoyed the day so much. Really. The K session, the shopping, walking, dinner-ing. Though both of us (me and Yan Shin) are older than the other two, I think all of us  have a precious time together in the room. Nice knowing all of you.

Yan Shin, 
I know that U don't read blogs, and I don't expect U to see this,
But I just wanted to say,
Thanks for listening.
I knew that I mumbled and complained a lot to U for all the hard time that I have gone through and all kinds of mean people I face, 
Thank you for all the suggestions, advices and everything.




I will stay strong and learn not to be hurt easily again.
I care what I shall, and I appreciate what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.