Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hielo Kuching

Finally I tried the premium fozen yogurt that some Kuchingites are so crazy for it.
 I knew the price is very high so I only eager to go for it when there is limited promotion (there is 15% discount if I show my valid student card. I'm still a student after all)

Regular size original yogurt with brownies and almond flakes
RM12.90
(10.95 after discount)

Regular size latte yogurt with oreo and almond flakes, added with crispy waffles (RM1)
RM13.90
(11.80 after discount)

Personally I think that original yogurt is better and it tastes like heaven with added almond flakes! Crispy waffle is just too sweet and give no credit to the overall taste.

Will pay another and more visits if I'm rich enough!

and see what I found~ 

Tempting me to buy~ Should I buy 1 cup or 2?

and finally I made my decision.

 RM15 is gone.
can I exclude the waffles?

5 comments:

  1. the waffles so sweet and only give good look but not good compliment with the yogurt and toppings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo thanks for the suggestion!! gonna ask them to exclude it when i go redeem the voucher!!=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..that's my personal preferences la...u can try add first to see the difference...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha actly i don't really like sweet stuffs also XD see mum prefer with or without waffles lor haha

    ReplyDelete

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.