Monday, March 26, 2012

Long March?

The month is pretty long, isn't it? 
No public holidays and there are 5 Saturdays! Hope this 5th coming Saturday I need not work for full.

This morning I have a different breakfast...Partly prepared on my own...

2 charcoal pandesal from The Lof Bakery (bought) and homemade scrambled egg (self cooked), complimented with sweet potato dessert soup (mom cooked), considered partially prepared by me right?


Instead of eating with egg, my sister had the pandesal with cheese. 
Look nice too right?

Note: Pandesal is a rounded bread made of flour, eggs, yeast, sugar and salt.

Randomly did a quiz and this is my analyzer result...


Indeed I think that describe some of me and how people perceive me~But I don't really agree I'm the most intelligent in group as I tend to be the opposite many times!




No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.