Monday, March 17, 2014

Siniawan Night Market

Few days ago, I was brought to Siniawan Night Market. I wasn't told where I was going. Sitting in the car, wondering on the destination and feeling not so comfortable as the road was so dark and most importantly I totally had no idea where the road lead me to. Nearly reaching the destination, I was told on Kampung Siniawan and luckily we managed to reach the night market safely that only open at Friday and Saturday night.

the glittering Siniawan old street

stalls along both sides of the street with dining tables and chairs in the middle
Certain parts of the shoplots were built with wood. The street is very rich in heritage and culture.

to my disappointment, there were actually few stalls operating and the night market is actually short. However, plentiful choices of foods and drinks were available. 

I was forced requested to snap on the photos.

Claypot Lamb RM20
hot and aromatic soup, cooked with rich herbs and spices such as ginger and lemongrass. way too much for 2 persons sharing!

Eaten halfway of 'Fat Lady" Three Layer Pork RM10
flavorful and nicely grilled pork! 
you can also find these in Premier 101

Indeed another eye-opening night =) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.