Thursday, April 9, 2015

Taiwan Trip Guide 2015 (1-8 Apr 2015)


I'm back from Taiwan (Kaohsiung & Taipei) ! Kinda miss the friendliness, cleanliness, development and scenic view of the country! (and shopping/eating too)

I don't know how to start as there are too much pictures and words to share. Hope I got passion to write and my memory works well too! 

A summary of my expenses as a start up:


Click to Enlarge =)

I spent RM3300 in total for the trip, excluded the money I spent in Kota Kinabalu (KK) during transit. In fact the expenses can be tightened out for those budget travellers. I didn't managed to buy much stuffs. I was expecting to buy and spend more, but too bad I couldn't as I couldn't try those attires before making any purchases.


For accommodation at Kaohsiung--85 Childhood at 85 Sky Tower, please click here.
For accommodation at Taipei--Keymans Hotel at Taipei Main Station, please click here.
For Day 1: Taoyuan-Kaohsiung, please click here.
For Day 2: Kaohsiung--Cijin Island, The Old British Consulate, Pier-2-Art Center & 瑞丰夜市, please click here.
For Day 3: Kaohsiung, Wu Feng Pu, Raohe Street Night Market, please click here.
For Convenience Stores in Taiwan, please click here.



I hope the above expenses/guide helps in making planning for Taiwan Trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.