Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The buffet that I anticipated: Jogoya!!!

Think I'm rich enough to eat at Jogoya? 
Indeed it is expensive. Normal price RM  100 for a person. But I just could not resist the temptation of having a more quality foods with so much variety at a so call--classy place. I have been long to pay Jogoya a visit but it is rather difficult to find a good company and good reason until...




 

 

5th Anniversary Celebration 
LADIES 50% Off
Monday to Thursday (All Session) 
Friday (Lunch Session)
    • Valid till 15th Dec 2010
    • Valid for all meal period
    • Promotion only offer for ladies adult guest
    • Dining time is limit to 2 hours
    • Not valid with other promotions
    • Promotion not valid for public holiday
    • Subjected to 5% government tax and 10% service charge
Total damage RM 50.70 per person. Price for lunch is RM 78 and 15% additional charges. The Jogoya is smart enough. Why I said so because the 15% charge is entitled for the RM 78 but not after 50% discount! We wondered why a person is RM 50.70 after 50% off. This is how they count RM 39(50% for ladies, lunch= RM78/2=39) + RM 11.70 (RM78X15%=RM 11.70) =RM 50.70.



I'm just so excited to have all the seafoods, Haagen Dazz, New Zealand Natural ice-cream, and high quality foods but too bad my stomach is too small for all these...

 I knew not everyone could eat raw foods. But if u don't eat raw foods, please never pay a visit to Jogoya. It won't worth at all.


 Oyster!!! with wedges of lemon

my favorite: mussels and scallop


 Chocolate Fondue

 New Zealand Natural Ice-cream. I personally think that New Zealand Natural Ice-cream nicer than Haagen Dazz.


All time favourite: Tiramisu

American Chocolate, Blueberry Cheese & Mocha Chocolate




 
Chocolate Mint & Blueberry Mousse

I did not ate only those illustrated above. I had more than that. Since all the pictures were taken by my friend and her camera, I took all the photos from her Facebook album. She only posted a few of them so...

I had Shark Fin, Sashimi, Cat Fish, Sushi(honestly Jogoya Sushi SUCKS), Salmon, Chickens....and many more raw thingy but I just could not remember the name and actually I didn't even know exactly what I had. I just put any appealing foods into my mouth until it became fully loaded.

As a food student, I knew that I had eaten much foods containing

CHOLESTROL
MICROORGANISMS

It was too risky as there are so much toxins and harmful contaminants for the seafood and foods that exposed to air for long. I'm sorry to my stomach. But it just once in a blue moon only.

No more Jogoya. I'm satisfied because I got the experience. I just love venturing out for F.O.O.D.S



  1. Contact: T3, Relish floor, Starhill Gallery,
    181, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
    55100 Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia.
    Tel: +603-2142 1268    Fax: +603-2148 8171
    Email: contact@jogoyarestaurants.com

2 comments:

  1. Still as good? Haven't been there for quite a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was my first time, but i guess i won't return again, people said TAO better, some said Tenji not bad too, depends on people

    ReplyDelete

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.