Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A taste of Pho Hoa (Vietnamese cuisine) , Hot & Roll at The Mines


My order:
 The famous Vietnamese Drip Coffee with Milk RM 5.50

But the portion is small...and the coffee is not that bitter cause I thought Vietnam coffee is more bitter



Pho Noodle Soup with meat balls & steak RM 11.50

Come together with the soup bowl are basil & bean sprout



 meat balls & steak



The soup bowl tastes great to me. Might go for second visit again. Not all restaurants that I would intend for second visits~

 

The chicken is so tender. When you eat it, the texture is like you are eating fish. I love the spring roll either. Vietnam is famous for the spring roll.

Before going back to UPM, I bought Hot & Roll for my dinner.


 Savoury Paratha Chicken & Cheese RM 3.90, complement with Giant Peach Yogurt RM 0.99 for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.