Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy or Sad???

Left 1 more paper in less than 22 hours,
Left less than 48 hours then I could have my dinner at Kuching
I'm so excited!

My 5th semester is near towards the end.
I know this semester will be one of the worst semester
Regardless of some failures and low score in tests
I start to find more of my way
I do care about my results, I do
But certainly up to some extent cause
I stop looking to notes and books when it's late at night and when I don't feel to do it
I found up there is more people out there care for their results too
At least to the extent more than I am
I'm that that competitive type of person
 
But I'm glad the time has finally come
Where I could throw away all the fussy notes and books
And most importantly,
Back to where I belong
The place where there is no loneliness and fear

The place that there are people that care for me

H O M E

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.