Sunday, July 1, 2012

1 month to go

Ticker: 1 month to go~

I got exactly 1 month left for my 6 months attachment! Well, actually I'm kind of worried what to do after this, since my graduation trip is on September, thus I got 1 month break in between which I seriously need to think and plan of. Worst come worst, babysitting post is there for me. I doubt that I could find a real job after my internship since I can't really find much vacancies for food industry in Kuching unless I want to switch to other fields and don't mind doing administrative or sales related job. Plus I have to take a 1 week leaves each on Sept and Oct if anyone hire me. Who doesn't mind hiring this kind of staff?

Sharing some minor happenings in my internship here~~

Received some Hong Kong souvenirs from my colleague. I'm glad to receive the 4GB pendrive as she said not everyone have that. Plus, my 3 pendrives are not enough to keep all those marketing stuffs I did throughout my internship. Probably she wanted to thank me for taking over her duties during her trip. I have to admit I really don't like when she's not around as I'm not familiar and experienced with all the administrative and accounting duties. 

hanger, chopstick & pendrive..and some HK foods inside my stomach 

Well, these 2 weeks was quite stressful as my boss keeps pushing me. I was unhappy to some extent for several reasons. He seldom walks his talk and promises thus I always try to drag and drag the things he wants me to do. He wanted me to perform like a permanent staff yet he didn't treat me as a permanent staff and worst to worst he never realises what he have said before. I always get no feedback from him when I ask him for some proposal and approval. Really fed up with his attitude. My brother always advises me not to get so serious in job, especially I'm just an intern. LOL. Probably, he is right =)

Malaysian Pepper Board (MPB) organised a 3 days programmes for pepper gardener and my company was invited to attend. 

The first day, I attended a dialogue. At first, my boss said he would go with me, but at last, he just went there awhile and left me alone attending the dialogue. How 'nice' of him as I know no one there and only know nothing much of Sarawak Pepper.

On the second day, one of the programme was a visit to my company. A total of 50 people came to our place for a short visit. Finally my video was presented to them. At least my effort is not completely useless.

Corporate gifts given by my company for the participants that come for the visit

Vase as souvenir from MPB for my company

Funny that I didn't get much satisfaction after the programme and visit though this project was partly handled by me.

On the third day, I attended the marketing seminar alone again despite my boss said he will attend with me before that. The seminar was rather boring and not applicable for my company. But at least I got something to write in my intern report later.

That ends my bla bla bla of my work. Think he will push me again with the same thing next week. Never mind, I will have to learn to cope with this kind of people.



5 comments:

  1. yaya, only intern, relax.....lol. u can go into banking field ler. do sales one. around 2.5k per month lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. banking de they let fresh grad do the credit card sales, very hard to hit target ooo....

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! i see many fresh grad berkobar kobar working there ler..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. izzit..good then can learn do sales, if let me hot target then maybe i will be jobless after 1 month

      Delete

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.