Saturday, July 21, 2012

My first 5km Night Run

I took part in the 5km 777 Night Chase Run! 7pm on 7th of July, nice figure, isn't it?




The fees for 5km women category was RM10. T-shirt or goody bag was given and it was first come first serve basis. I went out from workplace awhile to take the race pack and T-shirt on Friday morning, a day before the run. Frankly, the management at the counter there was a bit disorganized. I had to queue for awhile before it was my turn to take my shirt and race pack.

I was lucky as I went earlier in the morning to get the shirt as Cecilia only got goody bags (according to her it was H-Two-0 canned drinks and some instant noodles) when she took hers and her brother's race pack around 5pm after work. Early bird catches the worm =) I should take on behalf for her instead~

Before the run, I bumped into a funny lady. I was looking for the washroom. When I pushed the washroom's door, the door hit a lady's back as there was a long queue in the washroom.

The lady screamed: 哎呀, 好痛, 你打到我, 我跑不到第一名了!
I replied: 小姐, 不会的. 我打到你, 你还是会拿第一名的!

I'm not sure whether she got the first prize for 5km women category or not. Really amusing to bump into such a funny lady before the run.

The photos taken after the run were still saved in my sis HTC which I never got the chance to get from her. She tends to forget to give me although I remind her.




No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.