Thursday, July 12, 2012

July

Writing this post to pass my time in office..........

There's a few things to settle in work but all it was stuck there because of the boss. Never mind, it was non of my business after all since I'm leaving this place in 3 weeks time =). Soon enough my colleague will leave soon, wonder what will happen to the day to day operation since the boss take no initiative to hire new staff though he is aware that she's leaving soon.

Went to Sushi King Bonanza with my colleague in the first day and I managed to have 5 plates only as my favourite unagi and salmon were no where to be seen...




I was waiting for some feedback from the category manager of GIXXX, Sabah. I called him several times and he promised to reply me yet I haven't received any reply from him. If he placed an order before my internship ended, I would appreciate that. At least I can write something interesting for my report. Big company are like that, owe giving thousands of reasons and excuses when I call them.

My lappy is giving me all sort hints that she's is not as healthier as previously. Gonna to add one more column for my fixed expenses =( hope that it will last longer till I have a regular income~

Friends and people around me has been granted for many wonderful news recently, from marriage, pregnancy, increment, better job, better opportunity...when will be my lovely turn to come?



Pending...
#1 Internship Report 
#2 Kuching Festival
#3 Convocation Date
#4 Job Hunting 






No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.