Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Phuket and KL Trip: Day 1

My graduation trip, finally!!! Getaway from Kuching after so many things happened in the past 2 months which had stressed me to certain extent.

Early in the morning, I took the earliest flight to LCCT. I reached LCCT before 8am and the next flight was on 12.40pm...

Newspaper and MB breakfast to pass the time while waiting for the next flight to Phuket

My first and alone international flight...to Phuket, Thailand...
Bought a bottle of mineral water for RM 3.50 at the international departure hall

I didn't checked in luggage so I had to make sure my liquid items adhere to the airport rules and regulations. Luckily everything was fine and smooth.

While on the flight, I was given a white immigration card. Fortunately, I brought alone my pen thus no hassle in filling the details.

After an hour of some fear on the road journey, finally I met up with my travelmates for late lunch whom reached a day before me.

Morning glory aka paku, kangkung, tom yam goong, chicken

Refreshing coconut juice to quench the thirst

My first group photo with them at don't know what temple


Since we paid tour guide fees, most destinations are pre-arranged. Next stop was to bees farm.

The bees won't fly and sting as long as we hold them properly


My accommodation at Citin Plaza Hotel at Patong

Clean and quite new

Comfy room with twin sharing


At night, we went to watch the Thai Girl Show which cost a person 1000Baht (RM100) for an hour show! It was an eye-opening show for each of us but a little of disgusting and dirty. But after all, the show is a earning one for guys~

After the show we were so hungry and ended up eating at one place which the foods are cheap but not nice.

I ordered fried rice with pork and basil leaves written in the menu but ended up I had this....

white rice with pork and basil leaves....their English was a bit.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.