Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Phuket and KL Trip: Day 5 & 6


Day 5

My friend and I went to Midvalley on Saturday. We settled our brunch at Teppanyaki.

Chicken and rice

The bean sprouts portion was definitely generous.

cover half of the plate and the chicken.

thanks to her that willing to give me shelter for 3 nights


Finally I tried Gong Cha~~

Left:  Her Snow Cap Green Tea with White Pearl
Right: My Snow Cap Winter Melon Tea (RM5.90)

Refreshing and nice as usual~

Bought a set of  four of  Doraemon mooncake from Bisgood. 3 years consecutively I bought mooncake back home from Selangor since there are more varieties and flavors to choose on.

RM60 for 4 pieces of mooncake and a bag

Went to The Mines since there were no sales in Midvalley.

Settled dinner at The Wok, The Mines. My Mapo Tofu dinner was so spicy~

Day 6


my two juniors use Samsung S Advance. I nearly bought S Advance too but at that time no stock available. So funny that we three like the same devices.

So glad to spend my days with them


Met Jeff and the teams from MyFM in Leisure Mall

Bought Rotiboy at Leisure Mall. Hard to resist the aromatic coffee and buttery smell of the Mexican bun~


Glad that eventually I did not cancel the trip due to some sudden factors. Thankful that the week was a delightful and enjoyable one until I don't feel like going back to home so soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.