Friday, September 14, 2012

Phuket and KL Trip: Day 4


Last day in Phuket~

Asian lunch with milk...the porridge was burnt end up no one ate the porridge. Wonder why the kitchen still serve it?


Cakes, pastries..sweet


Toasted bread



Hot Coffee to aid digestion



Had some walks at Patong Beach before we check out the hotel

Last group photo shooting with my coursemates~

Lunch at Burger King, Phuket International Airport


This two set meals costs us 590 Baht!!! which means RM59 for 2 set meals.

Double Cheese Burger..which I paid RM30.50 for it...

I only bought a piece of Thailand silk scarf for myself. The rest--cashew nuts, sandals and Tees are for family and friends.

Thailand Tom Yam Instant Noodles and some junk foods as souvenirs.


Starbucks Orange Juice given by my coursemates working in Starbucks! Each of Starbucks staff are entitled to have 2 drinks per working day~
Souvenir from Australia by one of coursemate who went to Melbourne to visit her bf.

Traveling to Phuket wasn't as cheap as I thought since the place was too commercialize and crowded with tourists all year round. Reached the Serdang area and I spent my 3 nights at my friend's house before going back to Kuching~

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.