Saturday, April 5, 2014

Personalized Mug

My better half and I are celebrating our second anniversary soon! Couple of months to go! I'd put a lot of thought into our second anniversary gift. I was wondering if a mug would be a good idea as a gift.  And here comes the tough question. How to make a mug gift more special? (I'm not going to give him just a mug, right?) I was struggling and thinking of giving my mug gift a little more oomph and finally I found Tboox.com - a place where I can find creative living and stylist products.

Credit to Tboox, I've found a right place for getting my better half a perfect gift -Personalized Mug. It's a unique and personal mug that will make a great gift for him to keep and treasure our lovely moments.



+ 



Creating a fantastic, ideal and personalized gift with Tboox could not be simpler. You can find a wide selection of personalized mugs that can be personalized with  special message or important moments for any gift-giving occasion. There are Personalized Color White Mug, Personalized Black Magic Mug, Personalized Glow In Dark Mug, Personalized Coffee Set, Birthday Personalized Mug and many more. All the personalized mugs come with distinctive features. Take an instance for Personalized Color White Mug. It is durable with full color printing at high quality ceramic, dishwasher and microwave safe.  There are a few  exciting colors to choose on: Red, Blue, Pink, Yellow, Black or Green! 

Personalized Color White Mug


Apart from that, the Personalized Black Magic Mug is truly a delightful photo mug. Upon pouring a hot drink into the magic mug, you can watch your favourite photo appear in few seconds! Imagine your blissful moments appear when you are sipping your favorite cup of hot latte. What a bless!

Personalized Black Magic Mug


Most importantly, it's an affordable gift and Tboox also provides shipping, thus the personalized mug can be delivered to your door steps hassle free.

So if you're feeling stumped on what to get your better half, check out Tboox.com for some stunning personalized gift guide.

1 comment:

  1. It's always a headache for me to get him gift on birthday, anniversary (and we celebrate half birthday, so double the headache lagi lol) but I think something useful and meaningful is definitely a great choice! :)

    ReplyDelete

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.