Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pizza Hut Delivery

I'm pretty sure Pizza Hut Delivery is best among other fast food chains.


online ordering buy 1 free 1 with 2 add ons soup of the day & deli wings, total RM 37.30.

  




The delivery service is fast and efficient. But the Pizza Hut staffs and delivery boys kept telling us that they actually do not provide delivery service to my housing area. Since they receive the payment via credit card, they had to deliver it.


Still, I don't fancy pizza with thick crust. So Pizza Hut and Domino's Pizza never caught my attention. Vivo Pizza & PapaJones Pizza consider average for me. I guess I prefer Japanese Pizza, thin crust and lot of generous and varied toppings!

3 comments:

  1. i thought domino has thin crust......... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think got but last time I tried still not my type hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pizza Takeout and Delivery
    If you prefer to indulge in steaming hot pizza and freshly made dinner specialties in the comfort of your home, we offer convenient takeout and delivery services. Call us after a hard day at the office, and we will bring piping hot pizza, pasta, fresh salads, or sandwiches right to your front door. Or, you can call from work and pick up your order from our pizza restaurant on your way home.
    Pizza coupons
    Online pizza

    ReplyDelete

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.