Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Never be afraid to sit awhile and think

Personally, I like the quote below.

Never be afraid to sit awhile and think.  
~Lorraine Hansberry, A Raisin in the Sun


That is what currently I'm doing for the month. Frankly,

Nothing.


This semester break is a relaxing one.
No part time, no job. Not much yam cha session, merely a few gathering.
The peak one was my brother wedding- Chinese ceremony and dinner.

And the insecure life starts to sneak into my family. Lost, theft. 

 Hope everything will turn smooth in the next second and so on. 

 


 A bowl of seabird nest as dessert of the night...good for beauty~

seabird nest dipped with water overnight, served with syrup(dates and pandan leaves boiled to taste)

c****, if you read this, just want to tell you that I know what is the 海草. Hiaks~ 





No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.