Friday, December 10, 2010

Breaking news

Officially, I get my last semester results. One word to describe: Disaster
Or maybe another better words: Worst of the worst
The worst among all my previous semester.
And the significant part is the gpa is so  so so low compare with previous one too.

I pass all my subjects, no doubt.
Not with flying colors. I got at least B and above for all.
Sounds okay huh?
Nobody would satisfy with B in UPM. No one will do. Everyone strive for A.
So you understand my condition?
Glad that I am at Kuching for this.
If I were at UPM for the news,
I would definitely be crying and desperate at all time.

I should be mean on my Test 1 and Test 2.
My carry marks drag down my entire score.
I am glad that I did quite okay for my final, despite my depression for the 3 long final weeks.
Except for the 2 subjects. It's beyond my expectations.
I should laugh out loud for all my lecturers honesty and integrity.
Neither of them adjust the graph for entire score.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.