Sunday, December 26, 2010

mind mapping (1)

Okay, I confess.
I'm lost.
It's dark out there.
I can't possibly see my way.
It's cold.
The fear really chills me out.

6 more days to go and the year 2010 will be officially a past one
Flying back to KL and UPM, my life as a student will begin once again,
This time a bit different,
my final year project or what so called thesis is going to make my life a crazy one.

No, before that, CNY is so soon too...
I'm looking forward for the shopping spree

1 year after that, my 6 months internship will definitely drop by.
That will officially end my study life which I hate the most, at the same time love to the utmost

After all, being a creditor sounds not too bad.
At least it is shielded from the hustle and bustle of working life
and the shot of bullet


** I just get to know Frienz n Family is no longer in operation. What a news. It is hard for a cafe/restaurant entrepreneur to survive long in Kuching. I guess competitors are in bulk and undercapitalized are among of the reasons!

***Jfook, I don't know will you read this, but I do remember your unpleasant post & feedback about this past cafe, and now it is close.  The place is replaced by Meal Art Cafe, a Taiwanese concept cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.