Saturday, December 10, 2011

Breakfast & Lunch at Jalan Alor, Bukit Bintang

Had the opportunity to meet up with my sister early in morning before she flied to Bali for vacation in the afternoon.

Breakfast at a corner coffee shop named Loong Kee...

Cappucino RM4
So sweet. sugar is cheap huh?

Peanuts and wet tissue were given. Definitely they charge for that. We did not use the tissue. Peanut was charged at RM 2.50 but it is delicious, sweet and appetizing.

Fish porridge for sharing! RM 12.

The fish was not  fresh. The business there was good, mainly attracted tourists. 5% service charge is applicable.

For lunch, we came to this place where people said the dumpling there was famous.


one piece of dumpling RM1
Quite ok for the dumpling.

1 piece meat ball RM1

My Fish Meat Lum Mee RM 5.50
I hate the thick yellow noodle. Not nice~

My sister's 炸酱米粉 RM 5.50
She said it was good.


Cendol and red bean with coconut milk. Forgot the price. Around RM 2-3.
According one of the staff there, cendol was popular but I found no special of this drink. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I alway having my breakfast at Loong Kee when I was there. Truly, I don even knew that they actually charge for the peanuts, haha. I thought it was free for us. But the price quite expensive lo. And the services bad too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are many nice foods at the street..but don think foods in loong kee worth eating..they charged for the tissue too, but we returned to them so they didnt charge that.

    ReplyDelete

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.