Monday, December 5, 2011

Snowflakes, Midvalley (2) / Shihlin, The Mines (2) / Sushi Zanmai, The Gardens

I have so many food posts queuing. Since these few weeks were pretty tough with presentation, test 2 and assignments, all the posting was postponed.

Finally had Japan Combo II from Snowflakes. RM6.90.
Rather disappointing as it did not taste good as it looked. I wish the Ocha Ball is more chewable and springy.

Shelvi's.

Finally tried the oyster mee sua from Shihlin. Not good at all. No second time.

Third finally. Finally tried the Sushi Zanmai at The Gardens after queuing. I don't know why there is always a queue at Sushi Zanmai. Just the matter the queue is long or short one.


Wasabi and soy sauce as condiments.


My Salmon Don (Small) RM 10.80

Salmon always the best subjects in my Japanese dining experience. Nothing would go wrong if order Salmon. Unless it is not fresh.

Next update certainly reserved to my Malacca trip! See ya.

2 comments:

  1. Wau.....I like Salmon too. Just like what you said, nothing would go wrong with salmon, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.