Saturday, December 10, 2011

My first video making

First time making a video using Edius. Just learnt some basic tools from my roommate and finished the video in 3 days time. It took much of my time since I don't really know which tools to use and how to use it so I just made it simple and brief.

The video was a gift for my bestie in my Uni life. First time celebrated her birthday since we were in our hometown during Dec for the past three years.


The video did not bring out the feel that I wish it to be and many parts were blur. Think the format of the video need to render a bit more. Due to time and skills limitation, the video is finally posted here and in Facebook though it is out of my expectation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

得不到的东西, 我们会一直认为他是美好的, 那是因为你对他了解太少, 没有时间与他相处在一起. 当有一天,你深入了解后,你会发现原不是你想象中的美好.